Specially Designed for Precise Gelatin Distribution
Our spreader boxes are designed to allow for precise and even distribution of the gelatin. The pneumatic pinch valve evenly controls the ribbon thickness and as a result, avoids gelatin overflow. PID electronic controllers are used to provide uniform temperature control.
- Spreader boxes allow for precise and even distribution of gelatin, due to the flatness of the drums ±0.05 mm
- Adjustable gates to spread gelatin onto casting drum
- Pneumatic pinch valve evenly and efficiently controls ribbon thickness and avoids gelatin overflow
- Electronic level sensor controls opening and closing of pneumatic pinch valve
- Precise and uniform control of temperature, with PID electronic controllers